Your 1031. Your Bank. Our Expertise.
Growing out of the financial services industry, ES Group was formed to directly cater to the needs of affluent individuals and their advisors. We will work with your accountant, financial advisor and attorney to complete your 1031 exchange.
While it is not the role of the Qualified Intermediary to provide tax or legal advice, where appropriate, we will provide you with access to our comprehensive library of like-kind exchange information for your review. Moreover, we will not take our role on your team lightly and we will add value anyway we can.
Some of the classic issues private clients face are:
- Can I trade between different asset classes in a like-kind exchange?
- Can I acquire more than one property in a like-kind exchange?
- Can a partnership do an exchange and allow a partner to exit?
- Will the entity impact your level of taxation?
- What is my basis in the new property?
We Offer Premium Exchange Services & Advise
ES Group provides guidance, information and critical timelines throughout the entire exchange.